Tuesday 18 May 2021

Unforgettable memories

        I miss being a child as life were so much easier.All I do is play toys or laugh all day.As time pass by, I grew older and all of the happy and bitter memories still stuck in my head.

      One of my favourite moments were my birthday celebration.My family including my grandmother will go to a famous restaurant or even 5 stars hotel just to celebrate my birthday.I remember that all of my family members will prepared  gifts that are so valuable for me.I still kept some of those items in my bedroom such as my ipad.Now my birthday celebration is not the same as my families were more busy.All i got were wishes but that is enough for me

     When I was in primary school, I got a lot of chances to represent school in competition such as choral speaking. At that time, my scheduled were so packed and I need to spend time training with my schoolmates. It is really tiring but remembering it now make me missed my primary school. On the competition day, I was really nervous even to stand up, but seeing all of my friends put all of their hardwork make me calm down a bit.

    I dream everyday that I will not grow older but what I can do beside getting older everday. Now as a teenager , I need to achieve my dreams and make my parents proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment